No. 1020, Floor 10, Building A, No. 55, Lianhua Street,High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou,Henan China.
Edible Oil Refinery Continuous Refining Decoloring Process
The main function of decoloring process is to remove soybean oil pigment, residual soap grain and metal ions. Under negative pressure, the mechanical mixing method combined with steam mixing will improve the decoloring effect.
The degummed oil firstly enters into the heater to be heated to the appropriate temperature (110°C), and then goes to the bleaching earth mixing tank. The bleaching earth is delivered from the low bleaching box to the temporary tank by wind. The bleaching earth is added by automatic metering and is interlockingly controlled with the oil.
The oil mixed with the bleaching earth overflows into the continuous decolorizer, which is stirred by non-powered steam. The decolored oil enters into the two alternate leaf filters to be filtered. Then the filtered soybean oil enters the decolored oil storage tank through the security filter. The decolored oil storage tank is designed as the vacuum tank with the nozzle inside, so as to prevent the decolored oil contacting with the air and influencing its peroxide value and color reversion.
Edible Oil Refinery Continuous Decoloring Process Features:
1. The soybean oil fully contacting with the decolorant can improve the decolorization efficiency and reduce the usage of decolorant;
2. The continuous and uniform material flows will balance the decoloring time and avoid the recovery of grease oxidation and acid value.
3. The special mixing structure of decoloring tower won't cause the material dead area, which can avoid the adsorbent sedimentation and pipe blockage.
4. The continuous airtight efficient filtration equipment has realized the automation of cake discharge and reduced the labor intensity.
5. The advanced drying technology can reduce the oil content in filter cake.